Vegetable dishes are lodeh Sunda Javanese food, with a white sauce and savory. At this time the recipe does not come crushed chilli sauce looks so white. Savory resulting from shrimp paste and hazelnut. Eating the most delicious vegetable lodeh accompanied by salted fish and rice is still warm.
Subtle Seasonings Ingredients
- 2 tsp dried shrimp dried (soaked hot water until soft)
- 4 Garlic
- 6 red onions (may be mixed with regular onions)
- 4 items hazelnut
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1 tsp powdered kencur
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 4 tsp salt
- 4 thin slices galangal
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 thinly sliced red pepper
- 3 thinly sliced green pepper
- 3 stalks scallions, cut into 2 cm.
- Java Sugar 3 teaspoon or 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (vegetable) for sauteing
- ½ can of coconut milk
- 8 cups water
- 1 piece of eggplant purple
- 1 bunch long beans
- 2 pieces of squash
- 1 piece tempeh
How to make
1. Blend the ingredients with the ground spices using a hand blender or food processor.
2. Stir-fry ground spices with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (canola).
3. Enter additional seasoning, stir-fry until fragrant.
4. Enter the vegetables that have been cut.
5. Move into a pot large enough, add water and coconut milk.
6. Continue to cook until the vegetables are tender and cooked through ..
7. Ready to eat.
- 350 grams of chicken meat, minced
- 250 grams of shrimp, chopped
- 100 grams of starch
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
Ingredients for skin:
- 10 pieces of dumpling skin
- 6 pieces out of white
- 5 medium potatoes
- 5 pieces pare
- 5 pieces of cauliflower, leaves trimmed bone
- 5 pieces of cucumber
Chili bean sauce:
- 100 grams of peanuts, toasted
- 50 grams of pecans, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic, fried
- 2 red chilies, steamed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 100 cc of boiled water
- Material: mix all together, stirring until blended, then divide into 6 parts.
- Siomai: the contents of each dumpling skin with the dough ingredients, and forms such as bowls and Unpack the edge, set aside.
- Know: cut each triangle into 2 pieces, then each split into 2 triangles, dredge one side, fill with batter ingredients, set aside.
- Potatoes: cut each into 2, then dredge one side, fill with batter ingredients, set aside.
- Pare and cucumber: cut each finished fourth, then rake the seeds, fill with batter ingredients, set aside.
- Cabbage: dip in boiling water to wilt, then fill each sheet with the dough ingredients, fold, roll, set aside.
- Once everything is ready, steamed until cooked, remove from heat.
- Chili bean sauce: crushed peanuts, pecans, garlic, and red pepper, then add vinegar, salt, sugar, and water and stir well.
- Usually siomai Bandung presented together with chili bean sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, and lime. Good luck.
Portion size: 5 people
- 250 grams of fish fillet, mashed
- 250 ml ice water
- 250 grams of starch
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 pieces out of white, size 4 x 4 x 2 cm
- 8 pieces of dumpling skin
- Oil for frying
- Soy sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Peanut sauce
- Mix the fish and ice water, knead until dough is well blended.
- Add the flour starch, green onion, celery, garlic, pepper and salt, stir well.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts each to fill out, fill dumplings and one part for the meatballs.
- Cut out each of the diagonal into 2 parts.
- Punch a hole cut out the middle, set aside Crumbs.
- Mix the dough to fill out the crumbs out, then fill the dough into the idea.
- Repeat until all filled out.
- Take a piece of dumpling skin filled with fish paste, unite the ends up, to glue the sides together.
- Repeat until finished dumpling skin.
- Heat oil in wok cooking a lot, know the contents and dumplings fried until golden brown, remove, drain and set aside.
- Fetch the remaining batter fish, the shape with the help of two spoons, directly enter into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown, remove, drain and set aside.
- Put out the contents, dumplings and fried meatballs on a serving dish, leave whole or cut into pieces, pour the peanut sauce on it.
- Serve with chili sauce and soy sauce, then give a squeeze of lemon juice.